2020 4Runner TRD Off RoadJun 4th, 2020
The 2020 Toyota 4Runner is a true mid-sized SUV that blends both rugged 4×4 capability with innovative tech and a refined interior. The 4Runner was designed so you could wander off the beaten path and do it in style.
Today we will walk you through the 4Runner TRD model equipped with the Off-Road Package. With TRD badging, features, and upgrades, the 4Runner is engineered to tackle the most challenging terrain that Alberta can put in your way.
Why Choose The 4Runner?
We just have to say it…
The reason the Toyota 4Runner is beloved by people across the globe is that there just isn’t another SUV like it. Not only can the 4Runner seat seven people for growing families, but it also offers the adventure-hungry strong off-road capability and a beasty towing capacity.
The 4Runner is a truck-based SUV and offers buyers something with more attitude and grit than your traditional crossover. Plus, the 2020 model now features standard Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 packages across all trims, adding a variety of advanced assisted driver features.
The 2020 4Runner boasts a powerful and efficient 4.0-liter V6 engine that offers 270 horsepower and tows up to 5,000 lbs.
The 5 passenger 4Runner TRD Off-Road features
- A 4-Wheel Drive System
- Locking Rear Differential
- Kinetic Suspension System
- Multi-Terrain ABS
And much more. TRD Owners also enjoy the Off-Road badging across the vehicle including the TRD Shift Knob. The intricate details across the vehicle truly transform the 4Runner into a beautiful beast.
A Refined Interior
The 4Runner is built for adventure but Toyota designed the interior to compliment that rugged capability with soft and comfortable features. The 4Runner features SofTex heated front seats that are cushy and supportive.
The 2nd-row seats recline for optimal comfort and include a one-touch system that conveniently folds down to make space for all your cargo and gear.
Inside the 2020 4Runner find brand new technology for a new year including an 8” Touchscreen Display, voice recognition, Bluetooth capability, and more.
With wheel-mounted audio controls, everything can be adjusted easily at a moment’s notice. The 4 Runner also comes equipped with a standard backup camera so you have a clear line of sight at all times.
- Hill-Start Assist Control: If your 4Runner is stopped on a steep incline or slippery surface, Hill-Start Assist Control detects if you start rolling backward and softly applies the brakes to give you time to reach the gas pedal.
- Apple CarPlay: The smart and easy way to use your iPhone while driving. Using Siri voice commands, you can call, text, and bring up your favourite playlist while keeping your eyes on the road.
- Android Auto: Android Auto allows you to access your favorite music, media, and messaging apps in the car. With larger touch targets, an easy-to-use interface, and voice controls, the system helps you stay focused no matter the situation.
- Connected Services by Toyota: This includes everything from Remote Connect, Service Connect, and Safety Connect, to available features like Destination Assist and Embedded Navigation.
Other standard features include Smart Key with Push Button Start, Dual Zone Automatic A/C, Cruise Control, and a 4.2” Full Colour Multi-Information display!
TRD PRO Features
Why we love the 2020 4Runner TRD Pro so much is the incredible laundry list of features it offers, in addition to beautiful badging throughout the vehicle.
- Available in Army Green, Super White or Midnight Black
- Lever-type 4WD Selector
- 4 Wheel Crawl Control
- Multi-Terrain Select
- Locking Rear Differential
- TRD-Tuned Front Coil & Rear Leaf Springs
- TRD FOX Shocks
- 17” Matte Black Aluminum Wheels
- 31.5” All-Terrain Tires
- Multi-Terrain ABS
- TRD Logo on Front Headrest
- Black Seats with Red Stitching
- Hood Scoop
- Black TRD Badging
- Silver TRD Stamped Aluminum Front Skid Plate
- TRD Pro Shift Knob
- LED Fog Lights
- Basket Style Roof Rack
- JBL Audio System
- Connected Services by Toyota featuring Premium Audio with Remote.
Standard Toyota Safety Sense
New for 2020, Toyota Safety Sense P is now standard in the 2020 4Runner!
Enjoy the luxuries of the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert, Automatic High Beams, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control. All designed to keep you safe and mitigate risks while on the road.
Plus with the 4Runner’s Energy-absorbing body structure, the body efficiently and effectively channels impact energy around and away from the passenger cabin.
That equals a soft ride for you and your passengers even when you’re crawling over the trickiest terrain.
2020 Toyota 4Runner Inventory
Are you looking to buy Toyota 4Runner in Edmonton? Look no further than Mayfield Toyota! We are a massive Toyota dealership in West Edmonton that is home to new Toyota vehicles on sale including the 2020 4Runner.
Let us show you why we are the best Toyota dealership in Edmonton. We promise to beat any competitors bonafide offer, so find a lower price on the 4Runner somewhere else and we will get you an even better deal!