This new year’s Toyota Yaris features wind-deflecting aerodynamics for zooming throughout Edmonton and taking off on road trip getaways. Toyota’s Entune infotainment system will help you connect with your new Yaris and, with an optional navigation system, your new Yaris will help connect you with the world around you!
And with 15.6 cubic feet of cargo space with the hatchback, you’re good to go wherever your sense of adventure will take you. With a fresh, assertive styling this year, and merging functionality with fun, the 2016 Toyota Yaris is here and ready to go.
Trims and Options!
This year’s Yaris has three models: the Yaris base L, the mid-level LE, and the sporty, stylish SE.
- On the base level, the Yaris L has adjustable seats for a customized ride and, the Entune infotainment system features a six-inch touchscreen, HD Radio, a USB port, six speakers, voice recognition, auxiliary input, Bluetooth audio streaming, and Bluetooth hands-free calling. Power locks, mirrors, and windows are standard too.
- The Yaris LE adds cruise control, keyless entry, and 15-inch alloy wheels, and lets you access your Entune infotainment with controls on your steering wheel.
- At the top is the Yaris SE model featuring:
- Luxury seats with sport fabric
- A sport instrument cluster
- Leather trim on the steering wheel and shift lever
- Rear disc brakes
- Engine immobilizer
- 16-inch machined-finish alloy wheels
- Projector-beam headlights
- LED daytime running lamps
- A beautiful, black front grille
- A rear spoiler
The Yaris’ cabin scheme quite obviously delineates the driver and front-passenger areas. The instrument gauge collection lets you know this is definitely a sporty vehicle, and below the big speedometer is an LCD multi-informational display screen for your odometer, clock, trip meter, outside temperature, and fuel economy. And who would’ve thought you’d get such a gorgeous interior with such great value? Rich, smooth surfaces and metallic accents have a truly modern feel, but you’ll think the interior is that of a luxury sedan. With full-suite connectivity and optimal ergonomic seating, you’re surrounded by luxury.
Powertrain and Efficiency
Your new Yaris has a smooth-revving 1.5L DOHC engine putting out 106 horsepower and 103 pound-feet of torque, so you’ll have all the power you need for a busy day throughout the city. And with an EPA rating of 30 miles-per-gallon in the city and 37 on the highway, you won’t have to stop to fill up so often. A smooth-shifting manual version is available also, offering comparable efficiency, and you’ll also have access to a four-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission for even higher fuel efficiency.
The 2016 Toyota Yaris has a sturdy, high-tensile strength steel frame for your protection, and you’ll be surrounded with nine airbags to give you even more reassurance. The Yaris also features the Star Safety System, including Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, an Anti-lock Braking System, Electronic Brake-Force Distribution, Brake Assist, and Smart Stop Technology to keep you on the road and worry-free.
Mayfield Toyota is excited to announce the arrival of the new 2016 Toyota Yaris in our lots, and we welcome you over for a test drive today!